Journey of 1,000 Miles

Join me in my 1,000 mile ride in the month of May to fight cancer by raising money for the Lance Armstrong Foundation.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Day 7: Home Sweet Home

Well, first day back in Ohio has been great fun! Somehow, northest Ohio has better weather than northern California. What are the odds?

And I got to check out the up and coming part of the area, Ohio City. Great restaurants and bars surrounded by gorgeous older homes. If you are looking for some non-traditional fare, be sure to eat at Johnny Mango. Good food and a great 70's atmosphere.

My favorite part about Ohio City was all the bicycles I saw there. It seems that owning a track bike is what all the cool kids do now. Just be sure to roll up your right pant leg!

Daily mileage: 0
Running total: 145

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home