Journey of 1,000 Miles

Join me in my 1,000 mile ride in the month of May to fight cancer by raising money for the Lance Armstrong Foundation.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Day 6: Not my day

Ever have a day where nothing works ut, well that was Friday for me. While my fender worked well at keeping my back dry, my shoes were soaked. So, I just rode in normal sneakers. Anyone who has biked over about 5 miles will tell you bike shoes feel much better than normal shoes. Plus it was windy today. Give me hills, give me rain, just no wind.

OK, I am not going to whine anymore because nobody wants to hear it. On a good note, I am in Ohio for my Mom's college graduation from Walsh University. I can't wait to hear what Brother Power has to say. I think that's my favorite religious name ever. "Can you feel the love of BROTHER POWER! SAY AMEN!"

So, no riding this weekend. I am formulating a plan to ensure 1,000 is reached. Trust me.

Daily total: 5 miles
Running total: 145 miles

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't Brother Power what got us in trouble at the '68 olympics?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home