Journey of 1,000 Miles

Join me in my 1,000 mile ride in the month of May to fight cancer by raising money for the Lance Armstrong Foundation.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Day 30: I can see the end...

Sunday was a wlid affair. It's not easy finding something to do on a Sunday with Monday off. Yager's and Streets of London were closed. So, it was off to the venerable Powerhouse Pub where good times can be had by all. But, even Powerhouse closes early on Sunday, so we headed home and slept.

Sleeping in on a Monday feels great, but maybe not so good when you have other things to do. So, I had to squeeze in a quick 50 before another bbq. (I am not complaining, I love bbqs!)

I was hoping to have all my miles done by today, but that didn't work out as scheduled. It looks like the last day will be a hefty 55 miler at least!

Daily mileage: 50
Running total: 945

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Joe Hansbauer said...

I finally made my pledge through LAF. Though I went out there today to make my donation, and almost got scared off by the picture of the ugly guy in spandex on the donation page...

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site! Good stuff, good resources here. Nice site. All the best!
- 1000milemay.blogspot.com v
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home