Journey of 1,000 Miles

Join me in my 1,000 mile ride in the month of May to fight cancer by raising money for the Lance Armstrong Foundation.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Day 28: Just when things looked good...

So, my day of rest ended abruptly when me and some friends decided to blow off some steam after a week of work. That turned into a crazy night which resulted in me doing a "Sidewalk Superman". In short, I banged up my knees and scratched my hands pretty badly falling down stairs. I go from 1,000 miles being in the bag to actually making it work again. Anyone who knows me knows my penchant for making the easy difficult.

I had to cut my mileage short today because I had 3 bbqs to attend. I only made 2.

Daily mileage: 34 miles
Running total: 832 miles

1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Joe Hansbauer said...

Dear God you clumsy bum! I am sure alcohol had nothing to do with this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home